S1275™ Shorty Saiga Shotguns
- Remove side rail, factory fire control group and trigger guard
- Install new, U.S. made, modified Arsenal fire control group and AK style trigger guard in original military location
- Weld up extra axis pin and bolt hold open holes
- Perform MPA Custom Action Tune for smooth cycling
- Custom fitting of selector lever (safety) for easy one-finger operation
- Cut barrel to 7.5″, then crown and thread barrel to accept new Phantom Flash Hider
- Fit magwell
- Install new ergonomic U.S. Palm AK Battle Grip
- Install new K-VAR polymer AK74-sytle fixed stock
- Install Galil style polymer lower handguard with custom-length Picatinny top rail
- Perform Gas System Reliability Modification (to run low brass 12-gauge birdshot)
- Prep and Finish with Cerakote™ Ceramic Firearm Coating
- Comes with one (1) 5-round factory Saiga magazine
- Other custom Component Options available, or email us with your requests
- Meets all requirements for 922(r) Compliance
Introducing the Shorty: A 7.5″ barrel with optional side-folding stock for ultimate portability.
Complete with all the custom tuning that goes into every MPA Signature Rifle or Shotgun, the S1275™ Series is as smooth as it is gorgeous. Every component modification is done to ensure comfort, reliability and the functionality that you expect. And to top it off, this little beast will effectively cycle low-brass ammo, not typically found in short barrel Saiga shotguns.
Oh yes. It’s a beautiful thing.
*Please note this is an NFA Class 3 firearm and requires a tax stamp. Don’t worry… we can help you through this process. Just ask.