S1216™ Mid Length Saiga Shotguns
- Remove side rail, factory fire control group and trigger guard
- Install new, U.S. made, modified Arsenal fire control group and AK style trigger guard in original military location
- Weld up extra axis pin and bolt hold open holes
- Cut barrel to 16″ and permanently pin muzzle device (18″ overall barrel length)
- Perform MPA custom action tune for smooth cycling
- Custom fitting of selector lever (safety) for easy one-finger operation
- Fit magwell
- Install new ergonomic AK Battle Grip
- Install new K-VAR polymer handguard and AK74-style fixed stock
- Perform Gas System Reliability Modification (to run low brass 12-gauge birdshot)
- Prep and finish with Cerakote™ Ceramic Firearm Coating
- Comes with one (1) 5-round factory Saiga magazine
- Other custom Component Options available, or email us with your requests
- Meets all requirements for 922(r) Compliance
Just like the quality you expect from our MPA Signature Rifles, our S1216™ Series Shotguns are smooth cycling fighters.
We start with the Saiga-12 sporterized platform and convert it back to its military configuration, with a new, tuned and relocated trigger group to make room for the pistol grip, the way it should be. Coupled with our special selector lever fitting process, the result is better control.
But that’s just the beginning. By modifying the gas system, our S1216™ Series Shotguns will effectively cycle low-brass ammo, saving you money, so you can enjoy life.