AK540C™ Custom 5.45×39 Rifles
- New NoDak Spud Receiver
- Matching numbered Bulgarian parts kit
- U.S. made 14.5″ chrome-lined barrel with permanently pinned Phoenix or Wolverine flash hider (16″ overall)
- New ergonomic U.S. Palm AK Battle Grip
- Refinished Bulgarian wood or refurbished Bulgarian polymer furniture
- Bolton gas block / front sight combo
- One (1) 30-round Bulgarian magazine
- Cerakote™ Ceramic Firearm Coating or Parkerized Finish on all metal parts, including internals
- MPA tuned and modified action with U.S. made Arsenal fire control group for smooth cycling
- Custom safety modification for one finger operation while maintaining firing grip
- Rear Sight Modification for faster target acquisition
- Function fired and zeroed for accuracy
- Other custom Component Options available, or email us with your requests
- Meets all requirements for 922(r) Compliance
The difference is in the front end. With a 14.5″ barrel and permanently pinned flash hider, our Custom AK540C™ line utilizes a combination gas block front sight and offers a minimized overall barrel length of 16″. That’s a 12 ounce weight reduction off a standard front end, shifting the center of gravity toward the rear.
The result is a lighter and faster handling fighting rifle.
When available, we prefer to build off Russian Saiga Rifle platforms. Due to market fluctuations, our current AK540C™ rifles are built from matched-numbered Bulgarian parts kits on NoDak Spud receivers, the finest U.S. made AK receivers on the market.